68% of SME business leaders have seen an increase in mental health issues amongst their teams since the beginning of the pandemic.
The most common issue is stress.
So, what can business leaders do to support their people and reduce their own stress levels as we emerge from COVID-19?
- The real definition of stress
- The 4 negative stressors and how to identify them in the workplace
- The 4 high frequency categories where stress resides
- The difference between stress and burnout
- Tips and techniques to help control stress
- How to get more and better sleep
Watch the webinar now:
Be sure to check out the 2021 Culture Economy Report and download your free copy.