Many people are currently unable to work and have bags of time to fill.
Learning new skills and focusing on personal development is a great way to keep your people occupied and positive, while ensuring they'll return to work raring to go with brand-new skills and ideas.
To give you some inspiration, Jonathan Richards is joined by Steve Walker, CEO and founder of online learning platform IMPROVE, to bring you this webinar.
Watch to discover:
- Why training is important for engaging your remote/furloughed teams
- Current challenges for SMEs and online training
- How training has positively impacted Breathe’s productivity
- Free/low-cost courses for SMEs with limited training budgets
- Which courses are on the rise?
- Patterns in forecasting skill gaps