Following the pandemic, some employees may be feeling anxious about returning to the workplace, while others are keen to get back as soon as possible.
So, what should businesses be doing as we prepare to balance flexible working with a return to the office?
- Productivity and lessons learned from 2020
- The need for greater agility
- Hybrid, flexible and smarter ways of working
- Why offices remain important
- Creating a plan that supports everyone
To help your business become a better place to work, check out Then Somehow.
Be sure to download your free version of the Culture Economy Report 2021.
Proud of your company culture? Nominate your business now.