Recent government statistics reveal that almost one in five adults have experienced some form of depression during the COVID-19 pandemic. People are under pressure at a time like no other and urgently need support.
But what role can employers play in terms supporting their people helping them deal with anxiety, depression and other mental health issues?
In this webinar, we're joined by Sarah Murphy, Associate Director of Advice at ReThink Mental Illness. We explore:
- The current scale of mental health crisis
- The links between mental, physical and financial wellbeing
- Supporting remote and home workers
- Overcoming stigma and discrimination
- The importance of mental health professionals
- Supporting people on a budget
- Support resources for businesses & their teams
See below for additional resources.
Useful resources for you and your company:
- ReThink Mental Illness' website
- Rethink’s wellbeing and mental health training courses for employers
- Get help if you, or someone you know, is currently in a crisis
- Free downloadable Mental Health in the Workplace Guide
- Mental health blog
- Health & wellbeing blog
Thank you for watching!