Posture People are workspace experts. Hailed as 'ergonomic evangelists', they have 15 years experience assisting companies across the UK with their DSE compliance, procurement of ergonomic furniture and workspace design.
The workspace experts
We offer a range of workplace assessment options to suit companies of all shapes and sizes. From managed online DSE systems to specialist face-to-face assessments, we'll do everything we can to ensure that your team are happier, healthier & more productive. And if you need it, we can supply ergonomic furniture and accessories at competitive pricing.
We don't sell any 'own brand' products and source from over 60 reputable British and European manufacturers. This not only makes us unbiased to brands, it means we can find the perfect solution within your budget.
Why Posture People?
Aside from the legal obligation to conduct DSE assessments, we think of it like this; If your computer was slowing you down, you'd repair or upgrade. If they are experiencing pain, discomfort or they're unable to work, we can work with you to identify the issue, make reasonable adjustments and ongoing coaching and support.
"I feel that the decision we took has been hugely beneficial to the force. We will continue to benefit in the future as the chairs are guaranteed for longer, so we won’t have to re-purchase for many years to come".
– Contact and Operations Manager, Sussex Police
"Posture People have always been good at coming back to us. Arranging replacement chairs, assessments and specialist equipment has been prompt".
– Facilities, 1st Central Insurance
"The new sit-stand desks have helped everyone with the mid-morning slump! Productivity has noticeably improved".
– HR and Office Administrator, Madgex
"We have always received good service from Pete and the team at Posture People. Any issues we’ve had with the equipment has been resolved without delay".
– Facilities, OneFamily
Level 1: Online Self-Assessments
Our 99p online DSE assessments are a safe, quick and easy way to complete a self-assessment. Simply purchase the number of licenses you need, pass them on to your employees to complete and the results will be generated for you to review.
They are ideal for:
- Smaller companies that have a dedicated person that can review each assessment
- An intermediate solution for those that have found themselves working from home
- Saves you reems of paperwork
Level 2: Managed online DSE system
From: £12+VAT pp
Our managed online DSE system takes care of all of your administration, reporting and automation. This is an excellent solution for managing your assessment requirements.
- Manage your assessment requests easily
- Specialist assessment modules for home workers
- One of the most cost-effective solutions on the market with a sliding price scale
- Automated reminders to ensure a high level of staff compliance
- Automatic ‘solutions’ documents sent to staff if their assessment indicates they need further training
- Administrators are alerted if a face to face follow-up is required
- Full audit trail
- Management reports at the click of a button
- Saves you time
Level 3: Virtual Assessments
From: £95+VAT pp
We’ve had an overwhlemingly positive response to our online virtual assessments. Particularly good for home workers that are shielding, our expert virtual assessments will help you to achieve your compliance remotely.
- A brilliant resource for employees that are having trouble working remotely
- Written record of the assessment provided by a qualified DSE assessor
- One-to-one coaching provided
- Expert real time advice on how to set up your workstation
Level 4: Face-to-Face Assessments
We are a Covid-19 secure workplace and have taken all the necessary precautions to ensure that we can continue to safely conduct face-to-face assessments in your home or workspace.
- One-to-one in-person coaching
- On-site adjustments to your equipment & workstation
- Bespoke action plan for you and your staff member
- In-depth written assessment for your records
- Product recommendations and product trials (if necessary)
Let’s work together – and make things better
Take a free trial of Breathe to see for yourself how easy it is to win back time in your day and help your people be the best they can be.