With sickness rates at an all-time high in 2023, HR and businesses are under pressure and facing people problems. But what is your approach to health and wellbeing? Is there a way to help prevent sickness and actually make a difference to reducing sickness days?
Investing in our employees’ health and wellbeing is undeniably important. However, it’s time to move away from traditional approaches that tend to fail some of the root causes of sickness absence.
Hear from author, former BBC HR Director and CEO of Disruptive HR, Lucy Adams, and Organisation Development Manager of Fitzgerald HR, Ruth Wragg-Jones, as we discuss how employee-led health and wellbeing can reduce absence rates.
In this webinar, we explored innovative strategies and practical examples that empower individuals to feel good and be productive and equip you with actionable strategies to transform your approach to employee health and wellbeing, that will help you to prioritise and optimise your people.
- How to cultivate a sense of inclusion
- How to create a culture that’s productive, energised and resilient
- Removing hassle for people – easing burdens & complications
- Ensuring that your team members are engaged in meaningful and impactful work
- How leaders can do things differently and toolkits to support them